|Do you have what it takes to become a barista? Come test your skills and see what it is like for a day. On February 9th, SCEO will be hosting a new competition to see who can make the best combination of a non –alcoholic drink. In a team of one, two, or many, create a drink of your choice and sell it to the student body of Santa Clara. Each team will be given $50 and keeps the profit from each sale!
Register here by February 8th to be eligible to receive $50 for your team.
- One or more people should be at the table at all times
- Must be some sort of potable liquid
- In progress: Can only accept credit and cash unless an SCEO member present at the table
- Must use only the space provided by SCEO
- Make sure the beverages are school appropriate
- $50 limit for all re-imbursements
- Its good to do it in groups so that you all can take shifts throughout the day
- We have the tables from 10-4 but maximize your time!!
- Please give your receipts to an SCEO board member before you leave the event!